Midwifery Revalidation – MMB Clinical Study Days 2017
The first of a series of 10 revalidation clinical study days, in collaboration with The Practising Midwife, to take place throughout 2017 across the UK.
This event will attract qualified midwives seeking the latest thinking and skills to provide best quality care to meet their clinical updating obligations for revalidation..
Friday 24th March 2017: Royal College of Nursing, 20 Cavendish Square, London, W1G ORN
Branding and sponsor opportunities associated with Revalidation Clinical Study Days will achieve:
- Wide brand recognition via emails to largest Maternity & Midwifery database across 2017
- Video and online content creation opportunities
- Brand “On demand” material used in online learning created for MMB library
- Face to face exhibitions at year long series of learning events
- Clinical insight and learning speaking opportunities
If you want to reach this audience and bring them up to speed with your products and services then get in touch to find out more about how you can participate.
Contact: Karen Stewart on 0207 324 4330 or 07984 188166 (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.